It's been a while

I've been a horrible blogger lately (well I'm not really a spectacular one in the first place).

For a while I didn't have internet. Towards the end of August I moved into my new house in Richmond with my favorite betches, and for the first few weeks we just stole a weak nearby signal, making it hard to anything for too long on the internet, like blogging. Also, I haven't felt very inspired until now. Expect more posts soon, and sorry my dear readers that this post is so lame!

I've been very interested in eyebrows lately, a la John Galliano Spring 07 rtw
My current Facebook picture, just to remind my friends of how creepy I am.

1 comments

  1. you are a fantastic blogger! and i like your eye make up :)

    xx,
    hayley

    gunbarrelbutterfly.blogspot.com

Post a Comment