it's a new decade

Happy New Year! Seven days later...

Anyway, one of my new years resolutions is to take this blog into a different direction. I'm not sure HOW I'm going to do so. At the very least, I'm certainly going to post more! I'm taking this semester off to sort of clear my head and re-prioritize my life, and I think that posting here more would be very (forgive me for sounding corny) therapeutic. Plus, I'll actually have the time and energy to!
I was snapped by Brian from DIRTY RICHMOND again at the Dirty December house show/ benefit. Also in this picture is my buddy Adrian from VCUstyle. PLEASE check out both Brian & Adrian's blogs, you certainly won't be sorry. They're both great guys and fantastic bloggers and I'm proud that I've gotten the chance to know them.

Here are some more pictures from the party, taken by the lovely Cosima. What a fantastic night! Oh Richyrich, how I will miss thee :/

From the Darkest Part of the Woods
Chhoti Maa
Snuff Daddy






<3

1 comments

  1. rings your hair and hat alco diet glasses pretty faces - oh gosh. LUCKY YOU

Post a Comment