ramblings

First order of business;

Last night's GRIZZLY BEAR concert was AMAZING. Seriously, one of the best concerts I've been to. One of my favorite parts was that they gave away some cupcakes to those lucky enough to be all the way in the front (we were pretty close though, I'm not complaining). They were so humble. What an amazing band and great group of people. They all performed in a straight line (even the drummer was up front and not in the back like they usually are), which I thought was odd but interesting. My friend Claudia bought the vinyl/record version of their latest album, Veckatimest, but can't listen to it until we move into our new apartment because the record player is in storage. I wish I had taken pictures.

All in all, it was a GREAT NIGHT. YAYZ!

Next and totally unrealated;

HOW HOT IS THIS BITCH?!?!?!?!



Leighton Meester (AND WEEZY LOL) at the MTV Movie Awards, via JustJared.

Gossip Girl is one of many silly guilty pleasures of mine. Leighton is just so gorgeous, both on and off screen. I think she pulls this dress off incredibly well considering the fact that she doesn't usually dress like this. My only complaint is that she needs to dye her hair back to dark brown :D.

Lastly;
I've never been the type of girl to dream about her wedding day. Getting married is not one of my priorities at the moment, or ever... I don't know.

That being said, I came across this photo by Rodney Smith and aw'd
If I were to have a wedding, I would want it to emulate this photograph. I love the idea of a black and white wedding dress or themed wedding (done right, I googled it and some of the pictures I came across kind of looked tacky, but most of them didn't).

Kind of reminds me of Armani ss 07



I loved this collection the minute I saw it, It's like fashion sketches IN REAL LIFE. The last one is my favorite. The little fan brooch/clip thing is the cherry on top.

I personally think all of these gowns would look great as wedding dresses. WITH THE HATS. YES.

/Rambling.

runway photos from style.com

2 comments

  1. i never really think about the type of wedding i want to have, but when i do get married, i want all of the wedding dresses you pictured..all of them. at the same time.

    excitment overload.

    and leighton looks beautiful as always but thats really just a given

    xx,
    hayley

  2. I like how her dress almost feels naughty.

    Love Grace.

Post a Comment